Thursday, August 14, 2008

I couldn't wait...

I'm so excited about Baby Eli that I have already started a registry on amazon.  We don't need a ton of stuff but a couple of the things on there are pretty big ticket items so we are accepting donations:)  
We are going to use cloth diapers this time.  I am signed up for a cloth diapering class so I will add those as soon as I find out more about it.  We are going to use the non-chlorine disposable diapers (like seventh generation) in addition to the cloth diapers.  
Okay, so I'll add the information on the registry.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey you! So fun to see that you are blogging. I have a site that shows me where people come from and found your blog. Congrats again on the little one!

Brandi

Laura said...

Hey Nicole,

On the subject of cloth diapers, you may have seen this deal already but I thought I'd pass it along...

http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/cdcm.html