Monday, August 11, 2008

Another boy!

      profile
profile of body... trying to suck his thumb?
4D profile
another profile of his body


Can you believe it?  Another boy!  We are so excited.  We're both really happy about the fact that we don't need much this time and about the fact that Jude and his brother can share a room:) 
The baby's name is going to be Eli and we are still figuring out the middle name, but I think we have it.  Can't wait to see this little one... only about five more months!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey Nicole! Oh my gosh congratulations!! I'm so excited for Jude that he gets a little brother for Christmas. I'm still all over the place with the cloth diaper situation and Caroline has used the potty of her own accord 3 times today. I wish I had thought of this while she was younger. I bought a Bumgenius 3.0 AIO today to show Peter because he's terrified of the whole thing and thought it might be easier. Please do let me know what all you learn at your class! How's this pregnancy going compared to with Jude??