Friday, October 24, 2008

slacker:)

If you regularly look at Jude's website you might notice that I have not been updating anything. Sorry.  There is no excuse other than being busy and tired... wait, that sounded like an excuse!  
So, we finished our birthing classes and I am now starting my two week appointments.  Eli moves a ton and I get a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions which I never had with Jude.  I feel pretty good just uncomfortable with this belly.  It's amazing how you forget how hard it is to move around with this giant thing in front of you.  One of my friends told me yesterday that I look like I'm getting smaller... she is now my new best friend!  We still don't have all of the stuff ready in the house and I move to Orlando in a month.  I have two more weekends at home before "moving" and they are both fully planned, but we'll get it done:)

No comments: